Nike Pro Combat Compression Tight 2.0


RM79/PC  NP: RM179.90 

Product Code NPCCTIGHT2

Building on the original design with a bunch of new colors to choose from, the Nike Pro Combat Compression Tight 2.0 provides complete lower body coverage during training with snug-fitting stretch fabric to help your leg muscles recover quicker. Designed to support your hips, knees and leg muscles during workouts with Dri-FIT compression fabric that helps your blood circulate more effectively and efficiently, these sweat-wicking training tights focus on your muscles with four-way stretch construction for a smooth, flexible fit. Fed up of sore muscles after training?

Features:
  • Dri-FIT moisture-transport fabric technology wicks sweat away from the skin for dry, comfortable wear
  • Contrasting flatseam construction and strategically placed seams provide great mobility and reduced irritation
  • Heat-transferred Swoosh design trademark at the lower left leg
  • Heat-transferred Dri-FIT trademark at the upper right hip
  • Nike Pro Combat jock tag logo at the center back waistband
  • Compression fit

Size(cm) : L 
Length: 82  I  Waist: 63-76  I  Hip: 86-118  I  Body Height: 160-165

Size(cm) : L
Length: 84  I  Waist: 65-85  I  Hip: 88-120  I  Body Height: 165-170


Size(cm) : XL 
Length: 86  I  Waist: 67-90  I  Hip: 90-124  I  Body Height: 175-180




0 comments:

Post a Comment